[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4.2 to 4.4 - Upgrade Issue

Justin Lee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 22 12:03:03 EST 2010

Justin Lee [http://community.jboss.org/people/justin.l] created the discussion

"jBPM 4.2 to 4.4 - Upgrade Issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577237#577237

Hi Experts,

We were using jBPM 4.2 for our clients and recently upgraded to jBPM 4.4.
With 4.4, the users are getting the below unique constraint error when they try to save the workflow.

ORA-00001: unique constraint (JBPM4PK_DEPLOYMENT_1) violated.

To upgrade to 4.4, is it required to delete all the workflow definitions which are created with version 4.2?

Can anyone please guide me in resolving this issue?

Thanks for your valuable reply.