[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss Tools 3.2 beta is out!

erik van altena do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 22 18:57:01 EST 2010

erik van altena [http://community.jboss.org/people/gimbal] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Tools 3.2 beta is out!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577286#577286

I don't have the issue with the resource bundle not being found, its only the properties that are not found. In my case, adding the additional properties file does not solve anything even when I completely clean and revalidate the project.

And just for completeness: I tried all combinations of the mentioned checkboxes with no success (they were configured to their defaults). And again after each time I changed the checkbox configuration I triggered a manual validation.