[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Difference between JBoss Portal 5.0 and previous versions

prasanna natraj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 23 00:45:29 EST 2010

prasanna natraj [http://community.jboss.org/people/nprasanna] created the discussion

"Difference between JBoss Portal 5.0 and previous versions"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577301#577301

Hi All,
     I found that JBoss Enterprose Portal Platform 5.0 has something called gatein.ear that does the portal functionality in its profile folders. But when I checked out the earlier JBEPP (4.3 I guess), gatein.ear was not present. Instead, there were 2 services. I want to write a service readiness script that does some portal configurations. But I have no idea how the gatein.ear relates with the previous versions. Also I found that in the current version, files like cluster-service.xml and hasingleton.xml are missing. What is the equivalent configuration files in JBEPP 5.0? Any help would be highly appreciated as I'm working in a critical project now and I needed to sort this out.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]