[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JMS - Cluster Issue

Khurram Majeed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 24 08:29:00 EST 2010

Khurram Majeed [http://community.jboss.org/people/kmajeed] created the discussion

"JMS - Cluster Issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577490#577490

I have setup a JBoss 5.0 Cluster with JMS Topic deployed in deploy-hasingleton, my first instance starts successfully but when second node starts i am getting this exception, one thing weird i have noticed is that sometimes second node starts smoothly, i dont get this exception - i had to retry 4-5 times to start the server. Can anyone help me in this?

Stacktrace:

javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException: No such destination: JBossTopic[MyMessage] has it been deployed?
    at org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.ServerSessionEndpoint.createConsumerDelegateInternal(ServerSessionEndpoint.java:1838)
    at org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.ServerSessionEndpoint.createConsumerDelegate(ServerSessionEndpoint.java:252)
     at  org.jboss.jms.server.endpoint.advised.SessionAdvised.org$jboss$jms$server$endpoint$advised$SessionAdvised$createConsumerDelegate$aop(SessionAdvised.java:94)
    at

Khurram

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]