[jboss-user] [jBPM] - " Hanging" process when interacting with jBPM5

Pawel P do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 27 07:32:50 EST 2010

Pawel P [http://community.jboss.org/people/pawelp] created the discussion

""Hanging" process when interacting with jBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/577620#577620

My problem is "hanging" process after interacting with jBPM.
I start process (process with Human Task).
Everything works fine, process starts, human task is generating, but my app never end...
I think it "hangs" on CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler.
What am I doing wrong?

My code:

My problem is "hanging" process after interacting with jBPM.
I start process (process with Human Task).
Everything works fine, process starts, human task is generating, but my app never end...
I think it "hangs" on CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler.
What am I doing wrong?

Best regards
Pawel

My code:

KnowledgeBase kbase = createKnowledgeBase("BPMN2-MinimalProcess.bpmn");
StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = createSession(kbase);
CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler commandTaskHandler = new CommandBasedWSHumanTaskHandler(
               ksession);
ksession.getWorkItemManager().registerWorkItemHandler("Human Task",
               commandTaskHandler);

Map<String, Object> params = new HashMap<String, Object>();
params.put("age", Integer.valueOf(14));
Collection<ProcessInstance> processes = ksession.getProcessInstances();
ProcessInstance processInstance = ksession
               .startProcess("MyProcess", params);