[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Re: User not found with UserModule"

Holger Breuer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 03:40:55 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "User not found with UserModule":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523256#523256

Author  : Holger Breuer
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Gamba

Message:
Ok, some new information. When debugging the search for UserModule is successful, but I want to find the user by

userModule.findUserByUserName(this.ctx.getCallerPrincipal().getName());

the follwoing exception occurs:

org.jboss.portal.identity.IdentityException: Cannot find user by name admin

But I logged in with user admin .... hm ....