[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Switching seam debug mode"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 04:36:16 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Switching seam debug mode":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523276#523276

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:
> I've lost a lot of time experimenting because I was confused by different treating of main and hot source directories - main is build to build directory and then moved to WEB-INF/main while hot is build right to WEB-INF/dev inside project and moved with whole WEB-INF to WEB-INF on server. Is that different treating of src/hot needed for hot deployment?
src/main should *never* end up in WEB-INF/main - how do you get that ?

Any chance you are putting Maven in the mix here and the mappings between Maven and WTP is not done correctly somehow ?

/max