[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM4.3 should be JBPM5.0"

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 09:55:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM4.3 should be JBPM5.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523387#523387

Author  : Sebastian Schneider
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s

Message:
I'd love to see more priority on some of the jPDL issues Ronald mentioned because it will still take some time to have a stable BPMN2 implementation. I was under the impression from previous discussions that especially the history issues should have a bigger priority in upcoming releases. Infact I thought this would be the case for 4.3 already but there a not even part of the planning for 4.4. Maybe they could be taken into account stronger for 4.5? The further BPMN2 implementation could also benefit from these afterwards IMHO.