[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: JBPM 4.3 Why is taskService.addTaskComment() only allowed for completed tasks?"

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 10:27:48 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 4.3 Why is taskService.addTaskComment() only allowed for completed tasks?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523398#523398

Author  : Sebastian Schneider
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s

Message:
I have no answer for you and till now I was not aware that it was only possible for HistoryTasks. To me it makes perfectly sense to add comments to active tasks. Let's see what the developers say and if there is no specific reason for this you can go ahead afterwards an create a feature request.