[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] New message: "Re: Possible bug introduced in AbstractController?"

David Lloyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 16:06:21 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Possible bug introduced in AbstractController?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523468#523468

Author  : David Lloyd
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/david.lloyd@jboss.com

Message:
> alesj wrote:
>
> Is the bean already fully installed when is re-deployed or is it still in "limbo"?

It's fully installed, as far as I can tell, and everything seems to be up and working.  My evidence is that all beans deployed by jboss-logging.xml (and there are a lot of them) depend on this service, and they're installed, so the dependency must also be installed (right?).

Maybe there's some race condition with OnDemand when all of its dependents disappear and then new ones reappear right away?