[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Enabling code assist in xhtml files"

Arbi Sookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 1 18:44:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Enabling code assist in xhtml files":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523507#523507

Author  : Arbi Sookazian
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/asookazian

Message:
I created a new JSF project in the same workspace following these directions:

http://docs.jboss.org/tools/3.1.0.M2/en/jsf_tools_ref_guide/html_single/index.html#d0e327

Looks like I am using 3.1.0.M4 based on the installation notes from Eclipse:

org.jboss.tools.common (3.1.0.v200910281724M-H247-M4) "Red Hat Common" [Active]

Still does not work.  In this case it's worse, when I type a Seam component name like #{foo} then type ".", nothing happens at all.  No errors.