[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Code assist does not work in dvdstore example"

Arbi Sookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 01:17:07 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Code assist does not work in dvdstore example":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523544#523544

Author  : Arbi Sookazian
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/asookazian

Message:
What I just noticed is that if you create a Dynamic Web project you get a WebContent folder inside your project.  If you create a Java project you get a WEB-ROOT folder instead.

As long as I create a Dynamic Web project and add JSF capability, the content assist seems to work.

Is this a requirement then to ensure CA works?  You must have a Dynamic web project?