[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jbpm 4.3 how to change process at runtime"

Alex Malex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 03:37:07 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jbpm 4.3 how to change process at runtime":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523560#523560

Author  : Alex Malex
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ammallex

Message:
Hi to all )
We are developing document circulation system now and in near future we will have to crate business processes for our documents. I want to know how can i change business process for document without stopping business process. is it posible? In real life we should able change process at runtime (e.g. found any bugs in business process or something else). well how can i change process in JBPM engine without undeploy it and not lost process context for documents?