[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jbpm 4.3 - org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update"

Martin Porter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 03:59:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jbpm 4.3 - org.hibernate.exception.ConstraintViolationException: Could not execute JDBC batch update":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523572#523572

Author  : Martin Porter
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jedizippy

Message:
Hi,

We already had those specified (but the Weblogic versions of course). JTA seems to be behaving correctly. My issue is with this new config that is documented in the docs but which of course is JBoss specific. Seems we are on a road to nowhere regarding that however.

Implementing our own ID Generator seems to have solved the constraint violations in the short term but now we are onto the next issue with duplicated values in process variables. Again trying to reproduce it is hard in an async environment. It would seem that once the JobExecutor is introduced into the equation then all the bugs come out to play !. But then it would seem that there is no test cycle including the JobExecutor so I guess that is to be expected !.

We are starting end to end testing this week so we will see what else comes out..

Regards
Martin