[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 04:18:47 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523582#523582

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:
> mailto:max.andersen at jboss.com wrote:>
> > Beyond that the issue here is that JBoss AS should provide a src download that allows for easy matching of jar with source, one way would be if all the artifacts are in Maven repositories then we could attach the source automatically based on the Maven groupid and version.
> I couldn't find a way to get sources for jars built with maven using eclipse, I think that's a good feature to havein m2eclipse or in JBossTools.

m2eclipse has a preference that says if it should attempt to automatically download source and javadoc for jars that has it in the maven repo.