[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] New message: "Re: Possible bug introduced in AbstractController?"

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 07:27:28 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Possible bug introduced in AbstractController?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523646#523646

Author  : Kabir Khan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan@jboss.com

Message:
I have fixed this https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBKERNEL-87

However, I am unsure how to test this. I added this to OnDemandDependencyTestCase

   public void testNoUglyError() throws Throwable
   {
      //FIXME This simply runs what used to cause the ugly error mentioned in JBKERNEL-87.
      //I am not sure how to actually test that this does not happen since errors on uninstall
      //are not reported back to the user.
      TestDelegate delegate1 = getDelegate1();
      ControllerContext context1 = assertInstall(delegate1, ControllerState.DESCRIBED);

      TestDelegate delegate2 = getDelegate2();
      ControllerContext context2 = assertInstall(delegate2);

      assertContext(context1);

      assertUninstall(context1); //What triggered the error

      assertContext(context2, ControllerState.CONFIGURED);
      assertNull(context2.getError());
      assertNull(context1.getError());
   }