[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Code assist does not work in dvdstore example"

Arbi Sookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 11:45:25 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Code assist does not work in dvdstore example":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523707#523707

Author  : Arbi Sookazian
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/asookazian

Message:
I have several projects for my Seam app.  The build is managed/processed by Maven 2.  If I add Seam support, I see a dialog which is asking for directories that don't necessarily apply to my projects.  This is not a seam-gen'd project.

For example, the domain layer is in its own project, the xhtml files are in its own project, the Seam backing beans are in its own project, etc.

So what files exactly are modified (I know at least .project) when I add Seam support via project properties?