[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM console not working on JBoss 5.1.0 standard configuration"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 13:44:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM console not working on JBoss 5.1.0 standard configuration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523747#523747

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
Hi,

I installed jBPM 4.3 on JBoss AS 5.1.0.GA without any problems. I used copy of all since it did that for clustered setup. I created two nodes (node01 and node02) and after verifying it starts up properly I did the installation.
Only difference is that I did it manually based on ant script shipped with the jBPM distribution. I followed only "install.jbpm.into.jboss" target.

No problems whatsoever. Everything is working properly including:
jBPM engine
jBPM console
gwt-server-console (RESTful interface)
signavio editor

Worth mentioning is that I downloaded JBoss manually not via ant script. I think ant script downloads 5.0.0.GA version.

Cheers,
Maciej