[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "jBPM4 Database Dictionary"

mike karcz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 13:53:37 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM4 Database Dictionary":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523751#523751

Author  : mike karcz
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kaveman

Message:
I'm looking for any documentation available that would provide appropriate comments for each table and column within.

While a good portion of the model is intuitive, it would be helpful to have consistent understanding within the community.

Internally, this type of documentation is required before implementation.

Please let me know if there is anything available.

Thanks,
mike

Example attached