[jboss-user] [JCA Development] New message: "Re: Management of configuration properties inside ra.xml"

Vicky Kak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 13:57:11 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Management of configuration properties inside ra.xml":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523753#523753

Author  : Vicky Kak
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/vickyk

Message:
Sounds ok, I was also going to suggest you take a look at the jboss.jca:* MBeans for retrieving the required information.
It seems that you are overriding the -ds.xml which will make the -ds.xml to survice the server restart.
I will take a look at the code whenever I get some free time