[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Newbie - Problem Generating Entities from Existing Empty DB."

Ran Bittmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 16:01:46 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Newbie - Problem Generating Entities from Existing Empty DB.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523783#523783

Author  : Ran Bittmann
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rmbittmann

Message:
Hi,

 Thanks again.

 The value of the default_schema is the schema name, mom1.

 I tried to update Eclipse with the latest nightly JBoss Tools release but it failed, hanging with the message: Could not complete request, generating details.

 I made another experiment and added manualy a default_catalog giving it the value *.

 As in the previous cases it did not expand the schema, but it did generate entities for all the tables, which is not what I wanted but gives me something to work on.

Thanks,
Rani.
http://www.qtl.co.il/img/copy.pnghttp://www.google.com/search?q=for%20your%20help.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/for%20your%20help.http://www.babylon.com/favicon.icohttp://www.morfix.com/favicon.icohttp://www.google.com/favicon.ico