[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Cannot find the declaration of element page-"

Aman S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 2 17:05:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Cannot find the declaration of element page-":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523798#523798

Author  : Aman S
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/boy18nj

Message:
We are using Jboss tools inside eclipse-

<?

xml version=+"1.0"+ encoding=+"UTF-8"+?><

page xmlns=+"http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages"+
xmlns:xsi=+"http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"+
xsi:schemaLocation=+"http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages http://jboss.com/products/seam/pages-2.1.xsd"+>

Inside editor, I can see the problem, cannot find the declaration of element page. So i changed to pages-2.0.xsd, it did not complained.
What changes should i make in eclipse so it does not show any validation errors when i use pages-2.1.xsd ?. We are using Seam 2.1