[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Re: Page not found goes to JBoss Portal"

vineet tripathi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 03:14:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Page not found goes to JBoss Portal":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523833#523833

Author  : vineet tripathi
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/vineet_tripathi

Message:
Hi Kevin,

Though your question is not crystal clear to me, I am trying to answer..lets see if it makes sense to you:

"The default behavior of JBoss portal is when you try to access a page and its not found the JBoss portal redirects the use to default page of the default portal".

You can create your own portal and mark it as default and then when a page is not found people will land up on your custom portal.

Thanks
Vineet