[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: How to configure jbpm 4.0 on Tomcat 6.0"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 04:04:35 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to configure jbpm 4.0 on Tomcat 6.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523839#523839

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
Thank you once again for suggestions but

As we have developed our application using jbpm 4.0 and for testing we used jboss 5.0
but now we want to move the application from jboss to Tomcat 5.5 in real time. So i am looking for tomcat setup.

Is it possible to move the application from *jbpm 4 to jbpm 4.3* without any issues or will it have any *incomparability* with the versions of jar files or *dependency* problem arises??

*Whether a application developed in jbpm4.3 can be deployed on Tomcat 5.5 or it requires Tomcat 6.0 or higher version??*