[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Occasional exceptions out of SOAPAddressingPropertiesImpl.writeHeaders"

Andrew Dinn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 05:55:28 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Occasional exceptions out of SOAPAddressingPropertiesImpl.writeHeaders":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523859#523859

Author  : Andrew Dinn
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/adinn

Message:
Hi Richard,

> mailto:richard.opalka at jboss.com wrote:
>
>    you need to have $JBOSS_HOME/lib/endorsed/jbossws-native-factories.jar on the classpath. It defines all the factories.

That is on the classpath but it doesn't stop the problem.

I just noticed  that this is happening after a hot depoy and the exception trace includes the following text

com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl could not be instantiated: java.lang.IllegalStateException:BaseClassLoader at 144ee21 classLoader is not connected to a domain (probably undeployed?) for class com.sun.xml.internal.messaging.saaj.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl

So, this is probably to do with the undeploy/redeploy leaving something hanging on to the wrong version of a class. My app is deployed as an EAR containing i) a servlet in an embedded war, ii) an EJB exposed as a Web Servce in an embedded jar and iii) an AOP aspect classwhich transforms the EJB implementtaion class in another embedded '.aop' jar. I guess any of these could be responsible for the undployredeploy problem.

Life is probably too short to worry about finding the culprit.