[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM4 Database Dictionary"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 13:33:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM4 Database Dictionary":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523972#523972

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
> I'm looking for any documentation available that would provide appropriate comments for each table and column within.

Why is this important?  Is the DBA 'requirering it'?

> While a good portion of the model is intuitive, it would be helpful to have consistent understanding within the community.

Hmm... I developed partsof the BPMN2 stuff and even then I did not need this knowledge .

> Internally, this type of documentation is required before implementation.

Sure? Or is (as I mentioned before) the DBA 'just' requirering' it.   (seen that before)