[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Error in Eclipse when adding server, saving properties, and publishing"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 13:51:00 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Error in Eclipse when adding server, saving properties, and publishing":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523981#523981

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
Pedro,
> PedroGomes wrote:
>  When I was trying to solve a bug when deploying my EAR project, I went to the Java EE module dependencies and added a OSGi bundle as a lib.
What OSGi bundel did you add?
> JBossAS Tools Version: 2.1.0.v200912250601M-H198-CR1
What is the version for org.jboss.tools.jmx.core and org.jboss.tools.jmx.ui plugins?

Thanks