[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "Resources for using portal api"

Monkey Den do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 13:59:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Resources for using portal api":

http://community.jboss.org/message/523985#523985

Author  : Monkey Den
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/monkeyden

Message:
I am looking to use the portal api within my Seam application.  What I'd first like to do it integrate portal roles and permissions.  I looked through the portal documentation and found that it talks mostly about the "inside-out" view of the portal (administration and portlet development).  Is there a wiki or something that can tell me more about how to access the api from an "outside-in" approach, like from within a Seam component?  Does the portal expose anything via JNDI or JMX with which to acces this?

Thanks