[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Can't deploy EJB (Eclipse)"

Xavi P do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 3 15:53:17 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Can't deploy EJB (Eclipse)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524008#524008

Author  : Xavi P
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/xafft

Message:
Hi Wolfgang,

I already had visited the first link and tried every one of the posts there with no luck, I think they fix it if you have JBoss 4 version.
Never mind, I've finally been able to find a solution : ) It was the jre stuff, let me explain in case someone else got the same issue with Eclipse Galileo and JBoss 5.1.0:

I desinstaled jdk 6 and installed jdk 5.0, downloaded again Eclipse and JBoss to start with clean installations and upgraded Eclipse with the following plug-ins of JBoss Tools (this maybe isn't necessary):

    Hibernate Tools
    JBoss WebServices Tools
    JBossAS Tools

And that's all, I didn't have to do anything with the infamous endorsed folder!

Nevertheless, I'll try your JBoss plugin and test it with jdk 6.

Thanks so much for your time Wolfgang, I appreciate it