[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jbpm 4.3 auto transition in state"

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 4 04:01:32 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jbpm 4.3 auto transition in state":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524089#524089

Author  : Sebastian Schneider
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s

Message:
You seem to want to have a custom behaviour of an activity, and a very strange one in my eyes. So you have to use a custom task and implement the behaviour yourself. If you have to use such an activity several times you can think about extending jPDL with your own activity. Then you don't need to put a reference to the Java class anymore. However I don't see the point in implementing such kind of behaviour. Maybe I don't understand your use case because I am lacking information.