[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "How to clear portlet cache?"

bharath sadanagiri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 4 06:20:40 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to clear portlet cache?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524127#524127

Author  : bharath sadanagiri
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jayabharath

Message:
*Hi,*

*In my jboss portal I have different Tabs like Home,Reports and apps.*
*Step 1:I clicked on Home tab first, all the portlets in Home tab got loaded and did some operations in all the portlets. So resultant portlets displayed in the Home page.*
*Step 2:After that I moved to reports tab and did some operations on all the report portlets. So resultant portlets displayed in the Reports page.*
*Step 3:I navigated between all the tabs but the last resultant portlets are still getting displayed.*
*
So my question is: Is there any configuaration like Expiration-Cache tag to display the default pages when the tab is clicked?

Thanks,
Bharath
*