[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Upgrade from JBPM3 to JBPM4 woes"

Flavio N. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 4 11:49:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Upgrade from JBPM3 to JBPM4 woes":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524214#524214

Author  : Flavio N.
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/VegaMilano

Message:
I intervene in this discussion, because I am facing the opposite problems.
We was evaluating JBPM4 but we are not able to find useful example or info:
* most examples refers to JBPM3 syntax
* Exception handling present in JBPM3 are disappeared in JBPM4 and we need them using third-party Java classes
Actually, we are not able to implement even a simple "start - execute java - catch exception - end" process; we also open a thread:

http://community.jboss.org/thread/146114

but we get answer only from one user and no code sample to prove something is possible to solve the problem.
We are thinking to downgrade to JBPM3 or probably evaluate another product, if JBPM is going to do not handle such simple scenarios like this.
We suspected we are facing problems because we are newbies on JBPM, but the lack of answers of our questions are starting to reveal deficiency in the JBPM.

I hope someone here is able to give us answers to our doubts. I am stargin to ask to myself what do you call or manage inside JBPM tasks...

A desperate JBPM user