[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: How do I rewrite soap:address to always HTTPS"

Ulrich Romahn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 4 15:33:31 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How do I rewrite soap:address to always HTTPS":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524256#524256

Author  : Ulrich Romahn
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/uromahn

Message:
Unfortunately, my solution did not get beyon a simple design stage yet as I am pretty busy with my regular project work.

We temporarily solved this by taking the generated WSDL, changing it manually to put the URL in we want and then put it on a file system. We then intercept the URL to request the WSDL on the F5 level and redirect to the URI where the static WSDL resides.

I hope that I have more bandwidth soon to implement an extension of the current configuration allowing more flexibility with this.