[jboss-user] [Javassist] New message: "Re: cannot access added Field in some cases. Please help."

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 5 01:34:31 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "cannot access added Field in some cases. Please help.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524296#524296

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
I have a suspicion that for the class that fails, the class has already been loaded by the classloader, before you do any of this changes through Javassist. But i can't say for sure, because i don't know the details about your runtime environment. For that matter, i don't even know the complete code which you are using to do this. I know that it's not always possible to post the code for various reasons. If that's the case why you haven't yet posted your code, then just speak up

Anyway, here's what i think would be relevant about classloaders http://www.csg.is.titech.ac.jp/~chiba/javassist/tutorial/tutorial.html#load