[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Create Groups and Users"

carlos mauricio jaramillo henao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 5 09:11:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Create Groups and Users":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524403#524403

Author  : carlos mauricio jaramillo henao
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/cmjhingeniero

Message:
Thanks for your reply. I understand  the model that users must belong to a group. What happens is that I have created a  group (database directly and also through the interface  IdentityService). The group is created either in the database. Then I create a user interface IdentityService and create good. Then in the table relate jbpm4_id_membership the user  with the new group and all is well.

The problem is that treatment logearme  jbpm web console with the new user and will not let me enter. It brings me no error  message

Thanks