[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: How to invoke applications in a task activity"

Jiemin Zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 5 09:42:15 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to invoke applications in a task activity":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524414#524414

Author  : Jiemin Zhang
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Jiemin

Message:
I don't have to use jsp. I just want to handel the user actions in a user activity, so I need a form to receive the events from user. I can for e.g. use a java class (or methods)  to create a form and implement the events. But how can I attach the java class to the task definition?