[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] New message: "Re: How to Read my oracle*ds.xml"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 5 10:11:05 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to Read my oracle*ds.xml":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524422#524422

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
Where are you getting the Connection Destroyed Count? From the connection pool mbean? There is no way that that count could decrease to 0 after being set at 5, unless there is something you are not telling us.

The real value of interest, however, is the in use connection count. And what does your database say is the connection count?

As far as interpreting your settings, you will have a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 50 connections, and if a connection is idle for 1 minute it will be closed.