[jboss-user] [JCA] New message: "Re: CachedConnectionManager API issue"

Vicky Kak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 5 11:08:51 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "CachedConnectionManager API issue":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524438#524438

Author  : Vicky Kak
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/vickyk

Message:
> gaohoward wrote:
> As the method setTransactionManagerServiceName(ObjectName), I don't know how to adapt the above code to the new JCA apis. Can you give some advice?

We could inject the tm like this

TransactionManager tm = (TransactionManager) getServer().getAttribute(TRANSACTION_MANAGER_OBJECT_NAME
,"TransactionManager");

ccm.setTransactionManager(tm);

But this will not help you as the following would not behave well
      mbeanServer.invoke(on, "start", new Object[0], new String[0]);

We may land up in code change in the CCM.
Before we take a deep look into it, can you explain what exactly your test case is doing?