[jboss-user] [Javassist Development] New message: "Re: ScopedClassPoolRepositoryImpl and default ClassPool"

Flavia Rainone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 5 14:32:00 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ScopedClassPoolRepositoryImpl and default ClassPool":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524467#524467

Author  : Flavia Rainone
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/flavia.rainone@jboss.com

Message:
Sorry about the font size, but it seems that I had a problem with the forum.
> mailto:flavia.rainone at jboss.com wrote:
>
> And ClassPool.getClassLoader implementation:
> *public* ClassLoader getClassLoader()
> {
>    *return* getContextClassLoader();
> }

 Regarding ClassPool.getClassLoader()'s implementation, I don't think it is a bug, even though we are not using this implementation at all (ScopedClassPool overwrites it, and so does the new SystemClassPool class). I just think that it is a way of doing things that works with simple standalone scenarios, even though that doesnot fulfill our needs with AS.