[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: When will the Spring Integration be fixed"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 6 07:25:52 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "When will the Spring Integration be fixed":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524536#524536

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
> sebastian.s wrote:
>
> I was not aware of the fact that there were services available from JBoss regarding jBPM 4.x already. Is this right?

No, afaik there is no official support for jBPM4 yet. I was talkin in general terms. But you can bet that if there are paying customers for 3 who are in the process of or thinking about migrating to 4 it will be given some higher priority if this specific issue is holding them back.