[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 6 10:55:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524556#524556

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:

> ALRubinger wrote:
>
> Good!  That way we can be ensured we're not depending upon VFS directly, no matter what comes in.  And it future-proofs us.
>
> I know I asked if anyone thinks I'm being too strict; I don't think I am.
>
> So we should set exclusions appropriately and ensure that we only have it in "provided"; available to runtimes.
>
> S,
> ALR
I don't mind having this new enforcer rule, but eventually i suspect that we are going to end up with a lengthy (trial and error, ever changing) excludes list