[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Unable to login to jbpm-console"

Raji n do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 01:53:16 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to login to jbpm-console":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524680#524680

Author  : Raji n
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/raji_126

Message:
I faced a similar issue with jbpm 3.2 version. Though this is an older post, found this unanswered. So thought of sharing my solution, so that it helps someone.

The security constraint web.xml under  <jboss_root>\default\deploy\jbpm\jsf-console.war is configured
for the role "user" only. So it throws a 403 error if the new user created in the database does not belong to the group "user".
Change it to point to the group that you created.

  <security-constraint>
    <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>Secure Area</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/app/*</url-pattern>
      <http-method>GET</http-method>
      <http-method>POST</http-method>
    </web-resource-collection>