[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Exception handling using asynchronous web services"

bu jo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 05:57:19 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Exception handling using asynchronous web services":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524722#524722

Author  : bu jo
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/bujo

Message:
Hi there!

I have implemented an asynchronous web service call using the callback approach via an AsyncHandler. I have noticed an issue where the remote web service is throwing a SOAPFaultException. The issue is the AsynHandler code I wrote, i.e. the handleResponse method, does not seem to catch the exception. In fact it never receives a response in case of an exception. If the call is successful it enters normally and executes the result handling code.

I found a colleague on the net experiencing exactly the same problem in conjunction with CXF. But I'm using WSConsume.

Did somebody experience that before?

Thanks