[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Installing jBPM 4.3 in tomcat 5.5"

Andrius Miasnikovas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 07:53:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Installing jBPM 4.3 in tomcat 5.5":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524760#524760

Author  : Andrius Miasnikovas
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/andriusms

Message:
Hi,

I haven't tried jBPM4 on Tomcat 5.5 myself, but the first thing you should to is open file C:\jbpm-4.3\install\build.xml and find the following line

<property name="tomcat.lib.dir" value="${tomcat.home}/lib" />

then change it to Tomcat 5.5 library directory path, it should be commons/lib if I'm not mistaking so the property value would be "${tomcat.home}/commons/lib". Also check the other properties that begin with the word 'tomcat'.