[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Re: Failed Attempt to integrate JBOSS AS with Websphere MQ"

Ben Cotton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 12:10:36 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Failed Attempt to integrate JBOSS AS with Websphere MQ":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524834#524834

Author  : Ben Cotton
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ben.cotton@rutgers.edu

Message:

The updated Wiki documentation at http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-14292 has made many *essential* improvements since we hacked our  JBoss to WSMQ (via IBM JCA resource adapter) integration effort last summer.  It still is not 100% complete, and is not yet 100% sound re:  addressing some significant problems that we still experience re: using JBoss JNDI API to operate on JBoss-hosted references that should use the IBM JCA adapter  to bridge to WSMQ implementations of Queue and QueueConnectionFactory ( see http://community.jboss.org/thread/129674).   However, there are enough improvements to the updated Wiki documentation that you should be able to easily deploy an EJB3 annotated MDB to JBoss AS 5 and observer that MDB directly consume messages sent to a WSMQ destination.