[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] New message: "Re: How to configure Oracle with my application in jboss 5.0"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 23:59:33 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to configure Oracle with my application in jboss 5.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524935#524935

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
Thank you for your reply

I have gone through that document and tried to install it but i have been facing problems :

While install jboss i did not specify any Database for use and it took by default Hypersonic database and configured it.

But now i want to configure Oracle database to Jboss. So i have created a file called Oracle-ds.xml as specified in the above document and try to start the server again but it did not start up and raised number of errors that are related to database oracle.

Now i want to change this configuration from Hypersonic to Oracle database. So what are the files that i have to change in order to configure to Oracle?

I have tried to modify the file hsqldb-ds.xml but it was of no use at all.

Please provide me more help in this regard..