[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: Can't use CRUD in JBoss Developer Studio"

Alejandro Barrero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 9 05:07:17 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Can't use CRUD in JBoss Developer Studio":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525001#525001

Author  : Alejandro Barrero
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/handro1104

Message:
Thank you very much Robert.  None of the lines where in my files.  I added them, but on
    <transaction:entity-transaction entity-manager="#{em}"/>
I got the error
The prefix "transaction" for element "transaction:entity-transaction" is not bound
I run the application witouth this line and got the same error as before.

I wonder what am I doing wrong if my setup is wrong.