[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM 4.3-jbpm.bpmn.cfg.xml does not exist"

Dawid Booyse do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 9 23:43:07 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM 4.3-jbpm.bpmn.cfg.xml does not exist":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525271#525271

Author  : Dawid Booyse
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dawid.booyse@gmail.com

Message:
yep, but where?, without a deeper technical understanding of the project and their build structure your'e basically just poking in the dark.

plus it might be part of a bigger issue, we are not sure if the cfg.xml file is the only thing that's missing, you might get the web editor widgets
enabled but the core engine functionality is also missing.

I'd rather wait for the original developers to have a look at it.