[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Arrays as input in BPEL"

Christy Christy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 04:42:30 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Arrays as input in BPEL":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525347#525347

Author  : Christy Christy
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/christy

Message:
Hi to everybody!
I have problems with getting arrays as input (or output) in bpel. I use Eclipse BPEL designer to design the process. the proces is simple: I just call one web-service. But the problem is that this web-service gets array as input. It means that the input value of the process must be array. how can I do it? Because when I use Assign "from" "to" I can't pass array throw process input. I just can pass onle a String value. How can I modify the process input value to transmit the array thow it?
Thank you!