[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] New message: "Re: Jms transactions with jboss messaging 1.4"

Mayank Mittal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 10 09:34:13 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Jms transactions with jboss messaging 1.4":

http://community.jboss.org/message/525443#525443

Author  : Mayank Mittal
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/mayankmit2002

Message:
If I've understood your question in the right way, I think what you are trying to do is to  fire messages on transaction completion. So, I think instead of thing this job on your end.. let the container to do its job. For that.. use XAConnectionFactory to bound your JMS with JTA transaction.
  The effect of this bonding will be that fire as many as message during your process, but all will be published on the destination only when JTA transaction completes.